1. If you have a chance to interview someone, which of the following would you like to choose? A successful businessman, a prestigious professor or an artist?
2. Your degree requires you to take one course, which one would you choose? Energy and environment, health and nutrition or solar system?
3. Nowadays many people move to cities for work and study. What advantages do moving to cities bring to people?
4. What program would you like to participate in? Teaching kids how to recycle, how to do gardening or how to eat healthier?
5. Suppose your friend is going to a job interview. what suggestions do you have for him?
6. If you have a chance to learn new things, what do you want to learn? Select one of the following and explain your ideas: play a sport, fly a plane or play a new instrument?
7. Talk about two schools which you attended and their differences. Give specific examples an details in your response.
8. Describe a memorable experience in a restaurant or cafe.
9. Which one will you learn? Play the piano, swim or repair a car?
10. What is your favorite subject? Why do you like it best? Include details and examples to support your response.
11. Talk about what you like to do during spare time. Give specific reasons and details in your explanation.
12. Talk about how your study habits differ from other people’s study habits.
13. What is the most popular website in your country?
14. What are the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping?
15. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow.Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons and examples why you wish it’s still popular.
16. How will you be different five years in the future than you are now?
17. Talk about one of your special ways to study.
18. If a foreign friend is going to visit your hometown and doesn’t know what to pack, what suggestions would you give him?
19. What should we do to help the elder in our community?
20. Among the following types of books, which do you dislike the most? Romantic books, science fiction or biography?
1. Some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to wait and listen to others’ opinions before giving their own. Which one do you think is better?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that children with special talent should be treated differently from others?
3. Some think robots are useful in the future. Some think robots will never be more useful and smarter than human. Which do you agree with?
4. After high school graduation, some students choose to go to college immediately, others might take a gap year, which do you think is better?
5. Some students prefer to go to universities in their hometown. Others prefer to go to universities in new cities or towns. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
6. Do you agree or disagree that assignments handed in after the deadline should receive a lower score?
7. Some people speak out in class, others prefer to listen and quietly observe. Which do you think leads to greater success in school? Why?
8. When traveling, do you prefer to stay at one place for a long time or spend less time but visit more places? Explain your answer in detail.
9. Would you like to participate in activities alone or with a team or group?
10. some people prefer to shop in big shopping malls, others prefer smaller shops. Which do you prefer? Explain why in details.
11. Some people think that business and industry need to be developed, even if the development of them affects the environment, other people think that the environment needs to be protected from the development of business and industry. What do you think?
12. Some people believe that it is better for children to grow up in big cities. Others believe that it is better for children to grow up in small towns or rural areas. What is your opinion and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
13. Do you agree or disagree that children are leading much easier lives than adults?
14. Some people prefer to work in an office, others prefer to work from home. Which do you prefer and why?
15. Do you like to work with or without computers and other technology?
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Friends can maintain friendship even if they have disagreements.
17. Do you agree or disagree that having group discussion in class is good for study?
18. Do you agree or disagree that the boss should keep a close friendship with employees?
19. Which do you prefer? New books or second-hand books?
20. Do you agree or disagree that to succeed we need to make enemies?